You can make your money work for both you and the planet. But you shouldn't go green without some careful planning
1. Consider what you mean by ethical
What are YOU against, or what are u for
2. Do your research
3. Find an ethical IFA
If you don't feel comfortable choosing your investment funds, consider taking advice.
4. Consider your attitude to risk.
5. Use your tax breaks
6. Choose an ethical pension
Plenty of pension companies offer ethical funds,
7. Choose your manager carefully
8. Be prepared for smaller returns ...
9. ... But remember performance does matter
You are investing to make your future financially secure so you should strike a balance between principles and profit.
10. Be consistent